CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
The institution will vary the refund and exchange policy according to every student enrolled and it will be accessible at the time of the enrolment. However in case you decide to cancel our service we will apply an administration fee.
- Your Aussie Life PTY reserves the right to cancel a course or service at any time and/or If Your Aussie Life receives the notification of visa rejection after the enrolment prior to the commencement date of a course. The refund will be of all pre-paid tuition fees, minus $250 plus 6% of the total tuition fee in the concept of an administration fee.
- If Your Aussie Life receives the notification of client cancellation, Your Aussie Life within 14 days of the date of default, will refund all pre-paid amounts fees, minus $250 plus 6%.
- You must submit a formal request to indicate the preference of either the refund (previous discount Admin fee, policy number 1) or to accept a place in another course or institution.
- All the refund will be processed in Australian Dollar.
- If you decide to cancel our service at any time our Admin fee ( $AU250 plus 6% total tuition fee) will be applied in the concept of an administration fee.
- All other fees are subject to the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- All the monies received in Australian accounts will be refunded at the same currency rate that was done the day that we receive the money in our account. That means that the currency rate won’t be different at any time in order to avoid loos from both parties, (student and company).
- The money will be refundable to the same credit card that was done.