Student Visa

Fulfil your dream of studying, working and living in Australia leaving behind the comfort zone (and without dying in the attempt 😎).

Travelling and coming to study in Australia is the best way to expand your mind and feed your adventurous spirit.

In Your Aussie Life, we believe that spending a season (or several) outside of your country will change your life and your perception, that’s why we will guide you to make it fast and simple.

Dare to meet new people, to enjoy and add new life experiences.

Begin your process TODAY it is completely FREE

Our speciality to help you come to Australia

What it is the Student Visa?

What it is the Student Visa?

The Student Visa is considered the best visa because it allows you to study and also work in Australia for the same period of time as the duration of your studies, plus one month (28 days) after the last day of classes.


Your work permit is up to 20 hours per week (limited work activity while you study), but full-time (unlimited) during vacations. In addition, if you come with a partner (dependent on the student), it can also work under the same conditions as the owner of the titular visa. However, if the student intends to take a postgraduate course (Master’s or PhD), the work permit for the dependent will be full-time.


Finally, this visa is granted to people who wish to study full time in an Australian academic institution registered in the Commonwealth Register of Institutes and Courses for Foreign Students (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students, CRICOS).


Do you need more info? 



Read the next point 👇🏼


What you need to apply to the Visa

What you need to apply to the Visa

As a candidate for a student visa you must have some certain general requirements and documentation when applying:


✔️ You must be over 16 years old.


✔️ To apply for this visa you will need at least a minimum of 3 months of course (12 weeks) and a maximum of up to 4 years (depending on what you choose to study).


✔️ You must have health insurance through health coverage for foreign students (and their dependents) “Overseas Student Health Cover – OSHC”, which is mandatory for all applicants.


✔️ Prove that you have a good health condition, for which you must perform a medical examination, biometrics and necessary vaccinations (this depends on the country of origin)


✔️ Show your level of English through the IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, Cambridge English, o Occupational English Test. 


✔️ To be enrolled to an Australian institution to be able to practice your studies (COE: Confirmation of Enrolment).


✔️ Evidence of sufficient monetary funds to cover the corresponding expenses in Australia (maintenance and enrollment). This point is subject to the applicant’s country of origin, and even more if the applicant is under 18 years of age.


✔️ Applicants under 18 years old must prove that they have the necessary arrangements to support their maintenance, accommodation and general welfare during their stay in Australia.


✔️ Write a letter of intent explaining your real intentions to study in Australia (GTE)

Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)

Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)

The Genuine Temporary Entrant “GTE” is one of the most important documents for applying for a student visa and this is a mandatory letter which must be submitted by all applicants at the time of application. They must express their genuine intention of wanting to study in Australia, commenting at the same time on their intentions to return to their country of origin once they have fulfilled their academic objectives.

This document is intended to filter the applicants and their real intentions to remain in the country while they study.


Still with questions?


Contact us now to begin your application process!


Related post

Do you have any Questions? Please feel free to ask us!


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Let's chat?

    Let’s talk